Monday, March 30, 2009


THINKING OF YOU

Comparisons are easily done Once you've had a taste of perfection Like an apple hanging from a tree
I picked the ripest one,
I still got the seed
You said move on, where do I go?
I guess second best is all I will know


'Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
(Thinking of you, thinking of you)
Thinking of you, what you would do

If you were the one who was spending the night

(Spending the night, spending the night)

Oh, I wish that I was looking into your eyes


You're like an Indian summer in the middle of winter
Like a hard candy with a surprise center
How do I get better once I've had the best?
You said there's tons of fish in the water, so the waters I will test

He kissed my lips,
I taste your mouth, oh!
(Taste your mouth)
He pulled me in,
I was disgusted with myself


'Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you

(Thinking of you, thinking of you)

Thinking of you, what you would do

If you were the one who was spending the night
(Spending the night, spending the night) Oh, I wish that I was looking into You're the best, and yes, I do regret
How I could let myself let you go
Now, now the lesson's learned
I touched it, I was burned

Oh, I think you should know!


'Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you

(Thinking of you, thinking of you)

Thinking of you, what you would do
If you were the one who was spending the night
(Spending the night, spending the night)
Oh, I wish that I was looking into your, your eyes
Looking into your eyes, looking into your eyes
Oh, won't you walk through?
And bust in the door and take me away?

Oh, no more mistakes

'Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay, stay



so, what is it this time? thinking of someone??yes....the song lyric id pretty much similar to my situation except i dont regret about anything. i juz think of someone that i dont deserve and that someone is not available and that someone is making me falling for that someone self. is it that bad to fall for someone u dont deserve or someone unavailable. someone attached is what i mean. sigh...... i dont know why r those attached people keep on coming to me and make me fall for them and in the end i'll be the one who will suffer the pain and get hurt and stuck up in my small room thinking of that someone and blaming myself for not be able to restrain myself from falling for that unavailable someone. it sounds stupid, no actually i am stupid for allowing myself to get emotionally involved with that someone that has made it clear that we're only for bonk. yeah bonk, that's all. i think i must have my own rules for dating and bonk. i'm a very sexual person and i hardly get emotionally involved with my sex partner. but sometimes i do let things out of control and resulting frustration and guilty pleasure which is making me feel even worse about my pathetic single life that is clearly not going well so far. i think i should stop thinking bout others and now focus more on me. yeah me.

i just dont get it why are those people who come to me tend to be attached. and some of them are begging for my attention instead of their partner. i try to sit in their seat, but i see things differently from them. i see myself kind of doing something to attract my partner's attention rather than others.and i see myself avoiding others just to get to my partner. hurmmmmm weird but that's how i see things. is it my lens or is there anyone else see things the way i do? i wish i'm not alone. i cant be alone. there must be someone else out there to see things the way i do. hopefully.

well now i am still trying to get rid of this attached- unavailable- romantic- heart filling- making me thinking of that someone- person out of my mind. not totally because we promised to be friends. i just want the feelings to go away and be replaced by something more to friendship.

i wish.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love everything bout u. The writing & how you describe yourself. Clearly you are in-love. Wish he'll love you more!