Thursday, February 19, 2009

i always KNOW!!!!!!!

I am a boy who knows what he wants in life and at least I won’t regret the decision that I have made.
It was my 22nd birthday last 19th January. One year older I am and I am grateful to the Merciful for giving me another year to live in even I have to go through lots of turbulence. That how life is and should be and will always be and all we can do is to live it to the fullest, our way. It’s been a year of challenge and strives for me last year. I broke up, I dated few people, gain and lose weight, get injured and get healed, and a lot more that I think need not to be listed here. If I were to list those things that have happened to me in years back, I’m going to need to write a novel bout it. “Years of Triumphs and Turbulences”. That does not sound that bad at all. May be one day soon, after I managed to get all my dreams come true, I should write a book on that title. And I’m sure I will have to remember all the things that I have learnt in this class.
No birthday celebration for me and I’m quite puzzled why did not I want to celebrate it. I am not a Mormon, that’s for sure. May be because I have never ever celebrated my birthday and that makes me less interested to celebrate it (last year did not count because my aunt hold a surprise party for me). The worst part is, I don’t know how to celebrate it. My friends asked me to throw a party but I don’t know how to do it. Well I watched ‘My Super Sweet 16” on MTV but that’ll be too much for me to do. Hurmmm it’s ok. I’m going to try to have it next year but at the age of 23, will that be fine? We’ll see how it is going to be. I’m thinking of beach party on my birthday. Yes, beach sounds fun and I love fun stuff and one person that can’t be excluded is Querina (you know who that person is Ms. Yate). He’ll be the party kicker and I’m going to make sure that he’ll be there on that party because I am having a surprise for him. Oh, I love surprises and hopefully he’s going to love it more than I do. =P
well anyway, bday is the last thing that in my list that i wanna celebrate. well it's not i dont appreciate my birth to the world but i juz hav no i dea what to do on my bday. supposedly i had my 21st bday celevration grand and happening but since i broke up wif A, so i didnt celebrate it. how to celebrate bday?may b there is someone who writes a book on that subject. u know 4 a dummy like me, of course there are few more like me( i really wish there are except mormon)hahaahhha.....hurmm i guess i'm juz gonna buy a slice of cake for myself n eat it in my room and sing a bday song for myself......classic me.....alone, homey n eccentric....hey at least i live my life the way i want it.....lame!!!!!!
it's ok.....(to whom did i say that?)hahahahhaaa
my life is mine and no one can ever ruin it.
...............i live the i want so u guys out there(even u'r not reading this blog) don mess with me!!!!!(with a smile)

No comments: