Thursday, July 10, 2008

number 1


hurmm...first post!!

not much to say.....may b juz bout me...single, average, simple, hard-hearted, kind hearted, sensitive, strong, fit, cute, n i dont know much more people will say bout me but i'm independent...live on my own n enjoy every single thing that pass me by in my life....i experience ups n downs n i enjoy those times bcoz without all those things i wont b here today writing this blog....why do i do blog?i dont know....may b juz bcoz i like writing n express my own opinion based on my own view n i like it when people confront n argue with me.... win or lose i dont mind as long as i get to argue about something that i think should b argued about i.e whether or not u kill ur enemy.....(juz an example,nothing serious ok)sounds like i'm an argumentative person well can say so as i am so...this is me....i live my life the way i want it.....njoy my life to the limit.....still there are limitation that i hav to follow, i hav my family, my friends, my lecturers, my principles n i'm subjected to country's law....that's life.....so anything more i'll write again....till then.....

mwahxxx,

~~helleccentric~~

No comments: